Friday, February 5, 2010

What's the best nail hardener out there?

My nails grow pretty fast %26amp; long. But as soon as they get long, they break or split. Then I have to cut the rest down to match. I've tried Sally Hansen Hard as Nails, but it doesn't help too much.What's the best nail hardener out there?
What I love and also recommend to every person is rejuvacote nail polish. You must put it on everyday until your whole nail grows out again. Keep cutting the nail until you see a difference in the color of the nail.





http://www.enailsupply.com/index.asp?Pag鈥?/a>





I am telling you, It is the best studd ever!!! I wish I can send you a picture of my nail. Every one asks if my nails are fake, but they are not, its all because of the nail polish!





I find it in beauty stores. I am not sure if they sell it in Drug stores are not





Hope you like it as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment