Friday, February 5, 2010

Best Nail Hardener? (sally hansen or other?)?

Ok I'm on Sally Hansen (http://www.sallyhansen.com/category.cfm?category=4) since many have said it's the best. But they have so many. Which is the BEST?





Or do you know of any the are really good?





***My nails are very weak and bend easily. I'm trying to let them grow because I don't bite them any more but it's that they grow so slow and they are so soft and brittle!





I have the Triple Strong one and it's good but I want to know if theres something better?Best Nail Hardener? (sally hansen or other?)?
Salley Hansen Diamond Shine. I used this and I swear my nails had never been harder. I would apply this everytime my polish chipped, i'd reapply and it grew out my brittle nails. This product is worth the $3.99Best Nail Hardener? (sally hansen or other?)?
I don't know the brand name, but you'll find it in Priceline with the Sally Hansen nail treatments. It's in a box and it has fibreglass in the polish to build up the nail and strengthen it. I haven't tried it but it looks good. It's quite expensive at $14 but one coat is all you need.
  • internet security
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment