Friday, February 5, 2010

How can I strengthen my nails they have always been weak and break easily I have tried all the usual hardeners

eat jello..or buy geletin capsules...great for hair and nailsHow can I strengthen my nails they have always been weak and break easily I have tried all the usual hardeners
take a muti-vitamin like centrum.How can I strengthen my nails they have always been weak and break easily I have tried all the usual hardeners
rub ginger onn it.
NailTek is great. You can buy it at this website:





www.nailtek.com





I've personally used it for years after taking off artificial nails (if you've ever done it, you know that after that, your nails are as weak as they'll ever be!) After about a week or two, your nail is in GREAT shape again.
I work at a restaurant and end up washing dishes quite a bit so I know what its like to have weak finger nails. When I start to notice mine getting really bad, I drink milk like 4 times a day for a few days, and they really start to look better.
  • internet security
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment