Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Any one used SALLY HANSEN INSTANT NAIL HARDENER how does it work?

I've tried that. I have thin, brittle nails. It really doesn't work.





I've actually found the best way to strengthen nails is to apply vitamin E. Buy the capsules, and, instead of swallowing them, puncture them and apply them on your cuticles. That actually does work! It's not ';instant'; but after a while you will notice the difference. =]Any one used SALLY HANSEN INSTANT NAIL HARDENER how does it work?
I bought it, at the Dollar Store luckily, and was not impressed. Basically it's just plain old nail polish. It chipped off just like everything else and I didn't notice any difference in the hardness of my nails.Any one used SALLY HANSEN INSTANT NAIL HARDENER how does it work?
i do.. it works great!.. my nails r rly hard.... it stayes on and doesnt chip for a very long time.... and somehow.. i think its making my nails grow faster.. but maybe its just my nail.. but u should rly try it
i have it. it doesnt work that much. i mean, it might work over time.
I love it, my nails are so weak and they split rarely now i use SH, not sure how it works though. It most certainly doesn't last a week on me though, but normal polish doesn't last a day for me, so its an improvement.
it works very good. although I apply it often, about once a day!
yup i have it.. you just put a coat on ur nails.. and leave it for a week or so i guess.. its really good cuz my nails are really really really weak, but after i started using it, there was change :D hehe u should use it its really good it actually works! xx





oh and btw.. if you want something thats better than that.. theres a transparent one like the SH one.. but its ';jessica'; u should try that if you can find it.. it works faster and the coat is thicker
it works perfect. i already have naturally hard nails but my mom uses a little more than me. plus they have great colors

No comments:

Post a Comment