Friday, February 5, 2010

Nail hardener!!! 10 Points!!!?

growing up my nails have always been brittle and weak. when I was about 15 I baught a clear nail polish called diamond hard nails. my nails gew out and they were pretty hard. I am 22 and now i'm starting to have the same problem again. when ever my nails start to split I end up chewing them off when I don't have a nail file handy. It doesn't matter if it is expensive as long as its clear. Is there any type of nail polish I can get that will help my nails grow back long and strong? I live in newfoundland canada. not sure if there is a difference in the product in the US or canada so I thought I would mention it!Nail hardener!!! 10 Points!!!?
I sugest Sally Hansen clear nail polish.It hadrens as well as whitens your nails.It is not very pricey(bout a a dollar or 2)And it works!Also,include viatamins in your diet,Norish your nails with cuticule cream.Moisterize your nails with with nails mosterizing cream.Also if you dont have any nail mosterizer,Get a skin lotion high in viatamins and mix with a drop of tea tree oil.Then add very little water and stir until thin.Soak your nails in this for five to ten mins.





Hope this helps!Nail hardener!!! 10 Points!!!?
I take some pills from my health store that strenghten hair skin and nails, and it works amazing, however i'm all the way over in Scotland, so i'd doubt you'd get it in the US. Sally Hansen nail products are a second to best though (:
I have that problem, I use Sally Hansen Hard as Nails strengthener


http://www.overstockdrugstore.com/produc鈥?/a>


It's pretty good
drink milk, and eat jelly
sALLY HANSEN OR NUTRA NAIL
i think there really isn't a difference just make sure u read th labels
use wet n' wild

No comments:

Post a Comment