Tuesday, February 2, 2010

How can i get my nails to stop tearing like paper .i have tried nail hardener.Anything else i can use?

more calcium in your diet!! just take vitamins :)How can i get my nails to stop tearing like paper .i have tried nail hardener.Anything else i can use?
take prenatal vitamins, and drink some knox gelatin in a glass of juice every day . also filing your nails will make them strongerHow can i get my nails to stop tearing like paper .i have tried nail hardener.Anything else i can use?
sally Hanson, Advanced Hard as Nails with nylon and retinol worked for me. Sometimes I put it on twice a day, and wear gloves (the disposable latex ones) anytime my hands are in water (well, except to shower 8~)) A good hand lotion helps too.
prenatal vitamins
take prenatal vitamins, it works and you can buy them over the counter at wal mart. bout 6 bux for 90 pills.
I go the the nail salon. I ask them to fill my natural nails. I have long origional nails and they are mine, they just have an acylic overlay. (It also costs applying an overlay over your nails every week, get ready to pay)
Keratin and protein.
Try Knox Gelatin
Actually I had the same problem a couple of years ago. What I did was I put acrylic nails on even though some people think it makes your nails softer. It depends on your body(nails) I left them on for a while. Then when my nails grow out to the acrylic, then i remove the fake nails, and have my own nails acrylic, its better then the regular hardener.

No comments:

Post a Comment