Tuesday, February 2, 2010

How can i make my nails harder without using a nail hardener?

Drink Milk.


Milk contains calcuim, and calcium makes bones teeth and nails stronger.


Also almonds, they too contain Calcium.


works for me, hope it helps (:How can i make my nails harder without using a nail hardener?
1)Use cuticle oil every day, even a little sweet almond oil or rice bran oil massaged into your nails twice a day will improve the overall health of your nails %26amp; make them stronger.





2) File them, it actually helps nails grow longer %26amp; stronger. I'm not talking about mad filing every day. Just a gentle filing once a week will keep your nails looking good.





3) Blackmores hair %26amp; nail formula is great for improving the health of your hair %26amp; nails, when I started taking it I could visibly see a bump across my nails 3 weeks later from where I started taking the supplement %26amp; my nails started growing thickerHow can i make my nails harder without using a nail hardener?
What I usually do is put clear, extra strong glue on both the inside as well as the top of the nail. This helps by making it strong and sturdy and prevents it from breaking/chipping. Your nails will last you much longer.
im not sure whats its called. but i asked my dr.and he gave me a prescription to make my nails stronger.
Calcium makes nails strong! Take vitamins!
well you could paint em and then wait for the nail polish to come off on its own....
take a calicum pill or get some herbal suppliments

No comments:

Post a Comment