Friday, February 5, 2010

I am looking for a GREAT nail hardener but not a nail polish. Similar to acrylic or gels I think?

My coworker recently got a manicure where the manicurist painted on some type of hardner on her nails that made them just as hard as acrylic nails, but was painted on like nail polish and dried on it's own. She says it was a cloudy clear color. Her nails looked shiny like she got one of those shine buffers but they felt hard like she had a coating of some kind on them. She said the lady didn't use a file on her nails and it didn't have to cure under a light or anything. Any ideas as to what the lady put on her nails?I am looking for a GREAT nail hardener but not a nail polish. Similar to acrylic or gels I think?
Maybe it was actually a thin coating of acrylic nail, and she just didn't want to admit it to you. But, if someone else comes up with the answer, I'd also be very interested in knowing the name of the product.I am looking for a GREAT nail hardener but not a nail polish. Similar to acrylic or gels I think?
well in superdrug there is a purple nail hardener which is great i use it all the time and it stops my nails from splitting/breaking, also there is a sally hansen nail hardener which is also very good , about 14 euro.
there is one maid by opi. it's really good it's like 18 dollars. it's called nail envy and it comes in different types. most nail salons use opi.
Try Seche Vite top coat. It's clear (not milky colored), goes on like glass and dries to a very glossy and hard shine in about five minutes. Two coats will look like you had them done professionally, and it will really bring out the color in frosts!


You can find Seche at some Target stores or your local Sally Beauty Supply

No comments:

Post a Comment