Friday, February 5, 2010

Has anyone heard of a nail polish (its a hardener) called pico de gallo... it is from columbia? Thanks!?

Maybe this site will help you find what it is you are looking for ....





http://www.bebeautiful.com/Catalog.aspx?鈥?/a>





Goos Luck~~~~~~Has anyone heard of a nail polish (its a hardener) called pico de gallo... it is from columbia? Thanks!?
i thought pico de gallo was what I put on my rotisserie chicken?Has anyone heard of a nail polish (its a hardener) called pico de gallo... it is from columbia? Thanks!?
The cockfight think might be true. The only pico de gallo that I have heard of is relish.
I think you are getting confused. Pico de gallo means ';rooster's beak'; in spanish. It's not something they put ON the beak. It's also a kind of salsa.

3 comments:

  1. It is Pico Duro and I found it in the Dominican Republic. Is it in the US?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The brand name is call forty gallo, the common name is pico duro. Its a vitamin/ calcium mix that people use to put in the beaks and spurs so they can be ready for fighting. Some people use it on their nails as a nail hardener, but this is not the intended purpose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes I just found IT in dominican republic. ive been using IT for 5 days now and IT is amazing. with I could upload a picture

    ReplyDelete