Friday, February 5, 2010

I'm a dental assistant & need a nail hardener....?

I am constantly washing my hands and when I'm not washing them I'm wearing gloves that make my hands sweaty. I'm finding that my nails are taking the biggest hit and are breaking more. I would guess it's from the constant wetness. I'm looking for a great nail hardener...the last couple I've used are extremely difficult to take off but can't be left on more than a week because they chip or discolor or they are difficult to get on and look chunky. I'd like something a little easier to work with that really works for the type of work I do with out having to get acrylic or gels from the salon.I'm a dental assistant %26amp; need a nail hardener....?
Stop moisturizing your hands. Let them get really dried-out. Use Dial Soap (plain white). Your nails will take the biggest hit the quickest, then your knuckles. However, if your hands get sweaty in the gloves, it should all even out. Also, in cold weather, don't wear winter gloves. Keep your hands exposed to the elements and the nails will dry out super fast.





I'm a guy, so I don't think much about feminine hand care or stuff like that, but dry nails = hard nails. This is a natural, cheap, and relative hastle-free approach to your dilema. Hope it helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment