Friday, February 5, 2010

Nail hardener not as a coat/polisher, is there any?

I'm looking for a nail HARDNER, not cuticle, not growth booster, as an oil or such but I don't want it to leave a coat on my nail.


When you apply polish, water can't come through to your nails. So I don't want the hardener to be so.





Please, 1- provide me keywords to look for in a product as well as 2- brand names.


Oh, 3- I want reasonable prices, like that of the DrugStores' Sally Hansen or such.





Thank you, indeed.Nail hardener not as a coat/polisher, is there any?
To have healthy nails are important to eat healthy too. Many people complaints about their nails are weak. Our body are different. For healthy nails, I would recommend Nailtek Foundation, it very cloudy color and no polish is showing. This is foundation to improve soft nails to be hard, it prevents from nail slitting, and from dryness. Part of healthy is use cuticle oil, it helps your nails and cuticles from dryness and skin peeling.





Nailtek Foundation $10 ( you may find it in nails salon or sally's)

No comments:

Post a Comment