Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Dr lewinns revitanail nail hardener?

Has anybody ever used revitanail? What did you think of it? Any other tips for hardening nails would be greatly appreciated...





Thanks!Dr lewinns revitanail nail hardener?
Takes too long to dry. Try Sally Hansen's Maximum Nail Growth or try this, colourless iodine obtained from any pharmacy, very cheap, not over $4 a bottle, paint on your nails, everytime you put your hand in water, reapply the iodine. Once you notice your nails are changing to a yellow colour, stop for a couple of days then reapply. This does work and was given to me by a Gay friend of my who works in a pharmacy for over 15 years. His nails are amazing in length and strength.





Tried both and they work, my nails are so hard and long that although I'm renovating my bathroom (knocking walls out, waterproofing, etc.). I have not broken or lost a fingernail. Good luck!!!!Dr lewinns revitanail nail hardener?
I've used revitanail for a couple of years and it is probably one of the better nail hardeners I've used. Don't bother with the one coat every day for three days then remove and start again. I just put one or two coats on and it stays on until I think they need redoing. I've even got my mum using it and for the first time she has nails that are a decent length
I liked it but it takes a while to dry and is quite strong in smell.


Clarins hand cream is excellent for your nails. If I use it regularly my nails grow fast and strong. (and it makes your hands soft!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment