Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Do all this nail hardeners really work? Or is it a just a waste of money?

What is your experience? No advertising, please!Do all this nail hardeners really work? Or is it a just a waste of money?
Nail hardeners can work by strengthening the visible part of the nail. For a more permanent solution make sure you are getting plenty of calcium and consider nutritional supplements to permanently strenghten your nails.Do all this nail hardeners really work? Or is it a just a waste of money?
I haven't found any that work except for the Nailtiques brand, formula #2. I'm not sure if this still has formaldehyde in the formula -- if you're trying to avoid this chemical, you will want to check. None of the others I've tried over the years has done anything for me.

Report Abuse



The one buy Sally Hanson in the silver bottle works really good...
ive tried some that were horrible but sally hansen works great for me and its not too expensive either
it works for me but i think you should try for a month it might work
  • internet security
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment