Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Help with growing nails - what's a good nail hardener?

Hi, I've decided to stop getting acrylics and to grow my own nails.


How can I best get my nails strong? What treatments and nail hardeners are the best? I have really weak and flimsy nails.Help with growing nails - what's a good nail hardener?
I have the same problem and I used the nail hardner O.P.I . this is the best that I have ever used, you might have to buy it in a salon though. Also taking a multi vitamin will help w growth as well.Help with growing nails - what's a good nail hardener?
heres one its called BITE IT, it works really really well for growing out your nails %26amp; stop biting as well. However DO NOT SUCK YOUR FINGERS, OR PUT YOUR FINGERS WHATSOEVER IN YOUR MOUTH, TONGUE

Report Abuse



WHERERVER YOULL GET SICK %26amp; GET THIS GOD AWFUL TASTE IN YOUR MOUTH. I STILL CANT GET IT OUT, IVE BEEN USING BITE IT FOR LIKE A MONTH

Report Abuse



ALREADY, GRANTED IT IS GROWING MY NAILS OUT FINALLY I CAN HAVE NAILS! (YAY!) BUT JUST NOW I WAS HELPING MOM %26amp; 1 OF 'EM CRACKED, SO IM GONNA SEE IF I CAN 'GLUE' IT BACK TOGETHER. TTYL

Report Abuse



Your nails are benefited the most by the foods you eat. The best is protein and if needed drink KNOX gelatin added to OJ or some drink. A teaspoon added. at a time will enhance the strength of your nails. We are what we eat. Sugars and sodas weaken the nails. Coke is especially detrimental. The substance in sodas can dissolve a metal nail . It weakens tissue found in our nails.
Acrylics ruin nails but a natural way is to drink lots of milk and take zinc vitamin suppliments. Look in stores like boots or superdrugs and look for a nail polish that is clear in colour that is designed to stop nail breakage.
Sally Hanson is the answer! It's a great nail hardener. Also I heard that Jello is a good thing to eat every day to keep nails strong. I think it's the gelatin in it that works the magic.

No comments:

Post a Comment