Friday, February 5, 2010

Can anyone recommend some hardener for nails?

my nails just started growing really fast and are looking great..I just don't want them to break..I want them to be thick..is there any hardener I can get that will help them?Can anyone recommend some hardener for nails?
Sally Hansen ';Hard as Nail'; available at any drugstore.Can anyone recommend some hardener for nails?
My friend gave me this stuff called OPI. She got it from the lady that does her hair so I assume maybe they only sell it at beauty salons?Anyway it works great and dries super fast too.My nails are super strong now.
I swear by horse products, sounds crazy I know but there is a hoove shine product called tuff stuff for a horses hoof and I get it on my nails when I put it on my horses hooves it shine and protects and my nail do good every time I get it on me, lol.
  • internet security
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment