Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Best nail hardener?

i am trying to grow my nails out since i took off my fake ones .what is the best nail hardener and is there something to promote nail growth?Best nail hardener?
I have tried all the nail hardeners out there, especially the expensive ones (like Sally Hansen hard as Diamonds, and ones with garlic in it). These made my nails strong at first, but then the polish started to chip very easily. The only way my nails have EVER grown out FAST (i mean FAST, like 2 weeks they were EXTREMELY long) was getting a manicure. Buffing promotes nail growth since it allows blood or oxygen flow to the nails themselves and plus when you get a manicure they will properly polish your nails. My manicure was only $5, so you don't need a really expensive one to have your nails grow as long as they buff them.Best nail hardener?
Sally Hansen has some great products for that purpose.
I've been wearing Nail Xtras 3 in 1 for the past week and a half and my nails have grown a lot faster than usual. I got it at a place called Superdrug, but there's probably many other good brands as well. Also pushing back the cuticles, trimming them if you wish, seems to help. A few folk have commented on my nails and suggested that I should let my nails grow then have them polished in black as a dare.
You will get amazing results if you will grind flax seed %26amp; take a tablespoon of it in water or juice in the morning and at night. You can pre-grind it and keep in the freezer but only for 72 hours. The oil is unstable. You will not believe the results.
My mom's nails have always been really brittle. She went to Sally's beauty and got something called nail magic. i think it's about 5 dollars but it works so good. I swear by it. I put it on my nails after i clipped them and within a week they were 1/2 centimeter longer. They also got a lot thicker and the polish makes them look really shiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment