Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Ladies whats the best nail hardener you have used ?

Having taken off my acrylics my nails are bloody awful underneath !! Can u recommend a good hardener .. :)Ladies whats the best nail hardener you have used ?
Sally Hansen.Ladies whats the best nail hardener you have used ?
I use this kind of stuff with green tea cost $4. My nails grew .5 cm in a week and now they're very strong. I have weak brtitle nails that peel.


Its the second one down.





http://www.nutranail.com/green-tea.shtml





i also used the fourth one down from this page http://www.nutranail.com/growth-products鈥?/a>





both products worked well to keep my nails strong.
this is gonna sound crazy, but GARLIC. if you put garlic in a processer, lots, and then kepp you nail in for about a minute, it later gets harder, quite good actually! But if you go to boots, they have a box, with a liquid that soaks off any excess nails, which is ablut 拢2.50. That's use full, hope it helps xxx
Mavala is great. But I'd advise you to leave them alone and let them recover for at least a few weeks. False nails are so, so bad for the natural nails.
Sally Hansen does a hardener called Diamond Strength.


I use it and i love it! It also contains an ingredient that helps them grow, its very good!





Hope it helps,


xx
Another vote for Sally Hansen - try using her Maximum Growth as well, will help with growing them faster!
Sally Hansen hard as nails.
take them off and do them over
my teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment