Friday, February 5, 2010

Nail hardener: Is it the same as nail polish?

So I wuz looking at the nail polish and I saw this really pretty shade of blue, so I bought it.


It said ';Nail hardener'; on it, so I was like, well, maybe that's just another name for nail polish.


However, I still want to check. What does this do?


Will it affect my nails in a negative way?


All the other nail polish there was red. I want to be able to use this particular shade of blue and not go searching for a different form of it.


Plz help.Nail hardener: Is it the same as nail polish?
i think i have the same thing and if your talking about what i think you are then know thats not nailpolish its healthy for your nails it makes then stronger and it will soak into your nails so if it disappears then dont think its not doing anything





answer mine plz


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment